100 WC Week 10

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Siblings


My best friend and I were annoying my big brother like we often do when we are bored. "Shh!" I whispered as we stealthily crept into his room. It was a big mess, clothes and junk everywhere. "There!" I pointed to a box with endless wads of cash. I grabbed the box and we started running. "Quick! In here!" I yelled.We hustled into my room and locked the door. "We're not safe. We have to hide the money, but where will we hide it all?" "In here!" I said trying not to panic, "Hide!" we screamed. The door opened and I knew we were dead.

Comments

  1. You have a good beginning, middle, and end to your story. You opening line sets the scene for your story. Remember every time a new person speaks it should be a new line.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC 19

100WC 22